ILLINOIS HEALTH MATTERS connects you with the resources you need to navigate these waters, and to help those who depend on you, whether you are a consumer, small business, journalist, community organization, or policymaker. And we want to serve you well.
- Take part in enrollment activities and outreach?
- Work with clients or special populations who need extra help connecting to coverage?
- Worry, as a small business owner, about smart choices for your company and your employees about health insurance?
- Encounter, as a health care provider, patients who were in quandary over their coverage status?
- Purchase or attempt to purchase health insurance on the state Marketplace?
We would like to know how to better serve you now, during Open Enrollement, and beyond. Email us at email@example.com with feedback, questions, and information suggestions regarding on ACA enrollment and access to healthcare.
For inquiries regarding Illinois Health Matters:
- Media inquiries or requests for interviews
- Questions about linking or re-using content
- Attempts to contact content authors or providers
- Questions regarding posted material
- Inquiries from people who would like to contribute to the blog, or have an idea
- Inquiries about possible job opening or volunteer opportunities
- Inquiries about holding trainings or participating in enrollment events, small business events, health policy forums, or other events having to do with health reform in Illinois
- website trouble reports or requests for assistance with site features
- Inquiries about our funding sources or partnership arrangements
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us direct you to help on some questions we sometimes receive:
- We do not provide direct assistance with enrollment. You can get assistance at GetCoveredIllinois.gov or by phone at 866-311-1119.
- We cannot help you check on the status of your Medicaid application. Here are simple instructions on how to do that.
- We do not provide legal aid or perform case advocacy in cases of benefits denials. Free legal assistance for people living in poverty in Chicago and suburban Cook County is available from Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago, phone: 312-341-1070.